International Management Systems Certification Body – accredited by RENAR, The Romanian Accreditation Association (accreditation certificate on www.renar.ro, www.suncert.ro) – performsactivities of certification of management systems in Romania, Italy and Bulgaria.
If you haven’t decided yet in choosing the certification body, we have mentioned below SUNCERT’s principles that make the difference, as an argument for you to take the right decision:
- The Price Policy is correct, transparent and impartial for all the clients;
- SUN CERT’s technical personnel – qualified, competent and impartial – evaluate the conformity of clients’ management systems with the reference standards and bring added value by guidingthe client to identify the opportunities of improvement;
- The planning of audits will be done in accordance with the program and the availability of theaudited organisation;
- SUN CERT’s policies ensure full confidentiality of the organisation’s data and informationevaluated during audits;
- SUN CERT’s certificates of conformity accredited by RENAR are recognized in the internationaleconomic environment!
SUN CERT also provides training services, developing advanced training courses accredited by ANC– The National Qualifications Authority (for details see the Training section).