SUN CERT is accredited by The Romanian Accreditation Association (RENAR) for activities of certification of quality management systems, environmental management systems, occupational health & safety management systems and food safety management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021:2011 – Certificate of Accreditation no. SM 099/21.02.2013 updated.
In order to check the validity of the accreditation certificate, including the Annexes (annexesinclude the reference standard for certification activity and the scopes), the website of RENAR shallbe consulted: www.renar.ro.
SUN CERT’s auditors are selected on the basis of the professional competence criteria, the skillsand the specific auditor’s Code of practice in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011, and also with demonstrated performance in order that thirdparties audits to bring added value to organisations certified by SUN CERT.
If you haven’t decided yet in choosing the certification body, we have mentioned below SUNCERT’s principles that make the difference, as an argument for you to take the right decision:
- The Price Policy is correct, transparent and impartial for all the clients;
- SUN CERT’s technical personnel – qualified, competent and impartial – evaluate the conformityof clients’ management systems with the reference standards and bring added value by guidingthe client to identify the opportunities of improvement;
- The planning of audits will be done in accordance with the program and the availability of theaudited organisation;
- SUN CERT’s policies ensure full confidentiality of the organisation’s data and informationevaluated during audits;
- SUN CERT’s certificates of conformity accredited by RENAR are recognized in the internationaleconomic environment!
SUN CERT also provides training services, developing advanced training courses accredited by ANC– The National Qualifications Authority (for details see the Training section).