Sun Cert – Accredited Management Systems Certification,
International Management Systems Certification Body – accredited by RENAR, the Romanian Accreditation Association (Accreditation Certificate available on www.renar.ro, www.suncert.ro) – provides accredited certification services of management systems in Romania, Italy, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro and Macedonia.
If you haven’t decided yet in choosing the certification body, we have mentioned below SUN CERT principles that make the difference, as an argument for you to take the right decision:
- The Price Policy is correct, transparent and impartial for all the clients;
- SUN CERT technical personnel – qualified, competent and impartial – evaluates the conformity of clients’ management systems with the reference standards and provides an added value by guiding the client to identify the opportunities of improvement;
- The planning of audits will be done in accordance with the audit programme and the availability of the audited organizations;
- SUN CERT policies ensure complete confidentiality of the organization’s information and documents evaluated during audits.
SUN CERT’s certificates of conformity accredited by RENAR are recognized in the internationaleconomic environment!
SUN CERT also provides training services, developing advanced professional training programmes authorised by the National Qualifications Authority (for details see the Training section).
- SUN CERT is a member of the Romanian Accreditation Association – RENAR (www.renar.ro).
- SUN CERT is a member of the Romanian Accredited Certification Bodies Association – AOCAR (www.aocar.ro).